Specialty Foods – Jams, Jellies, Chocolates, Honey, Coffee Syrups, Saltwater Taffy and more
Partners is pleased to offer a wide selection of specialty foods and confections from around the world. Also featured are some of the area’s finest locally-made delicacies from a variety of local vendors.
- Bella’s Biscotti, Highland, NY: All natural biscotti
- Cabots of Cape Cod, Provincetown, MA: Cape Cod saltwater taffy
- Cape Cod Specialty Foods, Sagamore, MA: Chocolate Bogs, Cape Cod Bog Beans
- Gray’s Gristmill, Adamsville, RI: Stone-ground pancake/waffle mix & johnnycake mix
- Harbor Sweets, Salem, MA: Exceptional handmade chocolates
- Lake Champlain Chocolates, VT: Gourmet chocolates
- Maine Sea Salt, ME: Natural, solar-evaporated sea salt from the Gulf of Maine
- McBees Honey, Dartmouth, MA: Local wildflower honey and honey soap
- Morning Glory Coffee Syrup, S. Dartmouth, MA: Regular and decaffeinated coffee syrups
- Sidehill Farm, VT: All natural jams and jellies
- Tori & Howard, New Milford, CT: Organic hard candy
- Weathervane Farms, Woburn, MA: Beach plum jelly, cranberry chutney and hot pepper jelly
- Effie’s Homemade Biscuits, Hyde Park, MA: Always wholesome, always all-natural and always simply delicious.
- Jim’s Organic Coffee, West Wareham, MA: Organic coffee beans from organic farmers worldwide